The Box Office app redesign significantly improved the time it takes to sale tickets.
Today, 60% of users spend on average under 1 minute to sell tickets at the door. It takes the other 40% under 2 minutes.

Another win from this redesign is the foundation it lays for iterating and building upon. We are able to track every user’s actions at each step of the way, as well as the payment methods used. I’m hopeful to see it being expanded upon and improved in the future, and continuing to decrease the drop off rate.

People love the introduction of the default payment method and card readers.